- Chinese Cabbage
- Ziplock bag
- Cut dried kelp
- Cut chili
- Cut Yuzu skin
How To Make Brined Chinese Cabbage
- Cut a Chinese cabbage into a size that you can put into the ziplock bag.
- Put the salt into the ziplock bag.
- Knead the Chinese cabbage with the salt.
- Put the Chinese cabbage into the ziplock, and make a vacuum in the ziplock back.
Keep it somewhere cool for 2 days.
- Take out the Chinese cabbage and rinse it.
- Wring water out of the Chinese cabbage.
- Put the salt into a new ziplock back.
- Put the Chinese cabbage and ingredients A in layer.
- Make a vaccine in the ziplock bag.
Keep it for another 1 to 2 days, and you can eat it.
You can balance saltiness by the amount of salt that you use for the second round of brining.
This pickles comes delicious with :-
- White Rice
- Ochazuke (boiled rice soaked in tea)